Below are the topics covered under digital electronics
- Introduction to digital electronics
- Binary addition
- Binary subtraction
- Binary multiplication
- Binary division
- Half adder
- Full adder
- logic gates
- Flip flop
- Number system and their conversions
- Binary number system
- Octal number system
- Binary to decimal conversion
- Examples of decimal to binary conversion
- Decimal to binary conversion
- Signed binary numbers
- 1’s and 2’s complement representation
- Decimal to hexadecimal conversion
- Decimal to octal conversion
- Hexadecimal to decimal conversion
- Hexadecimal number system
- Octal to decimal conversion
- decimal number system
Digital systems like Digital computers, calculators ,mobiles etc. A digital system is a combination of devices which are designed to manipulate information that is represented in digital form/Binary form,where data can be in one of the two form. i.e.0 or 1.
Advantage of Digital System :
- Digital circuit are less affected by noise.
- Digital signal maintain there quality over long distances.
- Digital signal carry more information per second than analog signals.
- Digital signal system are generally easy to design.
- Reprogramming is possible.
- Size and Cost is less .
- Power dissipation is less.
- Memories are stable.
- Information Storage is easy.
Disadvantage : Real world is mainly analog, human does not understand digital data.