voltage and current mcqs
- The conductance of 8 ohm resistance is
- 12.5 ms
- 8 ms
- 125 ms
2. A neutral atom with an atomic number of 5 has how many electrons ?
- Depends on the type of atom
3. An ammeter is an electrical instrument used to measure
4.A wiper is the sliding contact in a
- photoconductive cell
Follow us at YouTube Rauls Tutorial Electronics voltage and current mcqs
5.Electrons in the outer orbit are called
6.Resistance limit the current.
7.Which of the following is not the type of energy source?
- solar cell
8. The maximum resistance value for a brown, red, yellow, gold resistor is
- 126000 ohms
- 12600 ohms
- 114000 ohms
- 132000 ohms
9.The unit of electrical charge is
10.Free electrons make current possible.
11.Current flows in a circuit when
- switch is opened
- switch is closed
- switch is either open or close
12. A voltmeter is connected across the current path.
13. A multimeter measures
- Current, voltage, and resistance
14. A circuit breaker is a
- resettable protective device
15. Material with lots of free electrons are called
16.A potentiometer is a two terminal variable resistors
17.The current in a given circuit is not to exceed 24 A. Which value of fuse is best?
- A fuse is not necessary
- 10 A
- 24 A
- 20 A
18. An open circuit is one that has a complete current path.
19.A neutral atom is one with an equal number of protons and electrons.
20. An ohmmeter is an instrument for measuring
21.When the current is 2.5 A, how many coulombs pass a point in 0.2 s?
- 12.5 C
- 1.25 C
- 0.5 C
- 5 C
mcqs on diodes special purpose diodes